Build your savings without even trying.

We have never been backed by a lending model and do not lend your assets for earnings. We generate consistent profit through an algorithmic trading-based model that identifies gaps and inefficiencies in the crypto and forex market.

Grayhyip Invest is a trusted digital asset investment firm based in Singapore. The platform, which includes advanced basic and technical analysis at the source of high return performance, offers high & fixed interest return. Aiming for success with its international investor network, experienced team, privileged information from business and technology world; Grayhyip Invest stands out from its competitors with its proven quality and ease of use. The company, which is managed under the leadership of people who think and foresee the future, is committed to achieving high returns from well-diversified portfolios and prioritizing clients.

Due to the notorious volatility of bitcoin, we do experience losses in some of our trades. We use the stop loss strategy to prevent losing all your funds. When this occurs, you’ll be advised by your designated trader to extend your investment time to enable us to recover your lost funds and earn a profit. Essentially, we only use 25% of your investment deposit to trade using 100X leverage, the rest 75% of investors fund is stored in a cold storage wallet. This serves as risk management and insurance of your bitcoin.

Successful investment management companies base their business on a core investment philosophy, and Grayhyip Invest is no different. Although we offer innovative and specific strategies through digital asset funds

Yes you may. You can request a refund for your investment if you’re not satisfied with our terms of trading and you will get your refund within 30 days of the request

We are here to help you with any problems and questions you may encounter while using the platform and during your investment experience. You can always contact or turn the situation into an opportunity